2012-04-29

Rex Morgan MD

"Good morning!" says Becka, cheerfully.

"That's debatable!" says Rex, without bothering to look at her or return the greeting.

"I see we have our smiley face on today!" says Becka. "I cleared your schedule after lunch! Did Iris get in last night?"

"Yes, she ended up staying with us!" replies Rex, continuing to walk away.

"What's she like?" asks Becka, following him into his office.

"Nice, but bitter and hot-headed ...hates Mabel!" says Rex, glaring at her.

"I also think she has a drinking problem!" he continues as he hangs up his jacket, watching Becka out of the corner of his eye.

Meanwhile...

"I have some laundry to do down in the basement! Can I get you anything?" asks June, still in her bathrobe.

"I'm good, June!" replies Iris, similarly attired, holding her father's book in one hand and a mug (Irish coffee?) in the other. "I have everything I need right here.... thanks!"

Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment