2012-04-26

Tina's Groove

"Mike is great, but I think he's a little too laid-back for me..." says Tina, pressing a button on a machine of some kind, a look of hopeless resignation on her face. Her coworker looks on angrily.

Flashback to Tina talking to Mike as he lies on a bed. He is wearing a t-shirt, underwear, and for some reason, socks.

"Aren't you gonna talk to your landlord about your eviction notice?" asks Tina, sadly.

"Of course." says Mike. "I wanna ask him where he got this cool font."

Returning to the present, Tina's colleague speaks up. "So when are you gonna evict him from your place?"

Either ignoring or simply not hearing the question, Tina examines the paper she's just printed out (the machine was a printer, I guess).

"I hope he likes this font..." she says, morosely.

Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment