2012-05-09

Poll

I've had a couple of people tell me that they like particular posts more than others, for different reasons, so I've created a poll to see what sort of comics you would like me to focus on.

I'm not including the Improving the Comics posts, because those I create on a whim, as inspiration strikes, and I'll continue to do that regardless of what anyone thinks, but for the Comics for the Blind posts I'm happy to accommodate you since I find entertainment in them regardless of which types of comics they are.

And no matter what the result, I'll continue to post a variety of different comics, but if something comes out as being preferred I'll try to skew it in that direction.

Questions, comments and suggestions can be posted as comments here or emailed directly to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment