2012-11-28

Mary Worth

"Be slow to fall into friendship; but when you are in, continue firm and constant." - Socrates

"We've been doing so well..." says a voice from inside the crazily tilted building.

"As friends." says Dawn sadly.

"Jim's anger doesn't sit well with me." she continues, balancing a plate of some unidentifiable brown substance on her palm.
"You care about him." says Mary, likewise balancing a plate of brown stuff.

"He's my friend." says Dawn, reaching toward Mary.

"Just because I don't want to date him doesn't mean I don't care about him." she continues, weighing an imaginary object in her hand. "I hope he realizes that. And I hope he realizes this has nothing to do with his arm."

"What are you going to do?" asks Mary.
"I'll keep calling and texting him..." says Dawn, thrusting her fork at Mary's face. "I'll keep trying!"

Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment