2012-09-27

Meaning of Lila

"I'm surprised and disappointed to see your email." says Mr Payne.
"My email?" asks Lorraine, indifferently.
"Admitting that you stole Drew's point-of-sale idea." says Mr Payne, boredly.
"I did?" asks Lorraine.
"While I appreciate your admission of guilt, I must terminate your employment." says Mr Payne.
Lorraine doesn't respond. She clearly doesn't give a shit.

"Our webcams are in reverse." says Boyd. "We can see Mr. Payne." he clarifies, probably because that first thing he said was gibberish. Also, we can clearly see that there is no camera on Mr Payne's computer, so how this is supposed to be happening is a mystery.
"And he just fired Lorraine!" says Lila, unaware that no one is paying attention to that any more because we're all distracted by the whole "reversed webcams" issue.

Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment