2014-03-16

Weekend Workshop: Merciful Margo

Based on Jane's World 2014-03-10.
I just saw the direction Chelle was looking in panel two and the new dialogue wrote itself.

Based on Apartment 3-G 2014-03-10.

Based on Apartment 3-G 2014-03-14.
Come on, we all know Margo doesn't do "compassion" or "empathy" or "inconveniencing herself in any way to cater to the needs of others".



Also, this week I'd like to link some stuff that I forgot to include last week, specifically Myrl Crow who posts amusing captions to comics panels, Wonderella, a drunken super hero, J Jonah Jameson, Spider-Man's Peter Parker's boss, and the Comic Strip Megathread on the Something Awful forums, a great place to talk about syndicated comics.

And when I posted this I forgot one again so I'm editing it in. I meant to tell you that Stripped, a documentary about comics, will be available soon and looks like it's going to be pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment