2014-02-20

Big news!

I haven't posted anything here in a couple of months now, and part of that was being busy, but also being lazy. But starting next week, all that changes. By which I mean that I'm going to start posting again.

There will be a couple of changes though. The content will be the same sort of stuff I've always posted, but I'm going to make some changes to my schedule. Specifically, each day of the week will get a particular focus (and a catchy name). Here's how it's going to work.

Weekend Workshop - Edited comics previously tagged as "Improving the Comics".
Melodrama Monday - Soap-opera strips. Mary Worth, Apartment 3-G, Rex Morgan MD, etc.
Action Tuesday - Action strips. Spider-Man, Dick Tracy, The Phantom, etc.
One-Panel Wednesday - One panel comics. Heathcliff, F-Minus, Dennis the Menace, etc.
That's the Joke Thursday - Sit-com strips. Sally Forth, Shoe, Garfield, etc.
Philosophical Friday - The sort of content previously tagged as "Ponderation". That was a really dumb name, and this one only is a slight improvement. Oh well, can't win them all.

The first post on this new schedule will be a Weekend Workshop on Sunday consisting of a few I've done over the last couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment