2014-08-30

Sitcom Saturday: BB, BC and B.

BC, 2014-08-27.

"You can shove that teacup between your nostrils and smash yourself in the face with a steam pipe." yells Cute Chick, pointing to someone off-panel, before walking away with a black cloud floating above her head.
"That escalated quickly." she comments, to no one.

What escalated quickly? There is literally no context for this. The previous day's strip is totally unrelated. It is a mystery.



Beetle Bailey, 2014-08-29.

Amos is going out to play golf.
"Someday we should play a round together" says Martha.
"I don't think you'd like golf" says Amos.
Martha grins slyly. "I wasn't talking about golf".
Amos is either excited or horrified, it's hard to tell.



Blondie, 2014-08-29.

"Sweetheart, your pancakes are ready" calls Blondie from downstairs.
"But I'm running late and haven't finished shaving!" says Dagwood, establishing the the conflict of the drama.
"Hold on! I just had an idea!!" yells Blondie, coming up the stairs with the plate of pancakes. "I'm surprised I didn't think of this a long time ago"
She begins awkwardly feeding the pancakes to Dagwood while he shaves.
"I know..." says Dagwood. "Think of all the times I could have slept in a little longer"

Well, that is just a terrible idea. His pancakes will be covered in shaving foam and blood from when he cuts himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment